Who here is familiar with the Lazy Shell editor?обувь для плоскостопия купитьMy Monster Tactics Datalog: The Misadventures o...Some words I typed about Nier: Automata and gam...2.0 Idea? Maybe?Attack of the Bots!!Active TopicsBrave New World 1.8.4 is now available!
News08 Mar 2017 AdventSo, you guys have been very patient -- and vocal -- about the issues with the site, and as of today those issues will be fully addressed.
We'd like to go ahead and welcome ninjasdf as our newest Administrator! He's going to be handling most of the site development from here on out. He's not exactly a high profile member of the site, but he's been here a while. Ninja's a pretty cool dude if I do say so myself, and he knows what he's doing to boot.
Let's give him a warm welcome, folks, even though he's been here a while.
27 Feb 2017 RynzerVersion 1.07 has been released! This version includes the long-awaited accessory revamp, further AI changes, spell changes, and more! Please check the Readme for installation instructions.
Click here to download version 1.07.
Saves from previous versions WILL NOT be compatible with 1.07. Please start a new game before beginning on this patch version.
Changes for 1.07 are in the Spoiler tags below.
- White D.'s spell power has been increased (31->46).
- Fixed a broken reaction in Lunar D.'s AI.
- Fixed a broken reaction in Bahamut's AI.
- Bahamut's spell power has been increased (17->25).
- Bahamut's AI script has been changed.
- Zeromus' AI script has been changed.
- The D.Knight fight has undergone a significant change.
- Mist D.'s HP has been increased by 25%.
- Renamed Glare to Inferno.
- Corrected Wave and Deluge to be Ice/Water damage (was non-elemental).
- Black Magic damage spells changed to single-target only.
- Virus casting delay increased (0->3) and MP cost increased (20->25).
- Cure4's casting delay increased from 0->1.
- Bahamut's (Summon) spell power decreased from 60->40.
- Titan's (Summon) spell power decreased from 42->35.
- Leviathan's (Summon) spell power decreased from 35->25.
- Learned spell levels have been adjusted (mostly from level 20 onward).
- Aria regen ticks reduced from 50->25, but no longer lock the caster in place.
- Pray has been overhauled to cast varying levels of Cure spells at no cost.
- Accessories changed to behave more like relics/accessories from later games. Defensive stat bonuses have been added to bodywear of the appropriate type.
- Pricing and availability of accessories have been altered.
- Terminology of the fifth equipment slot changed from "Arms" to "Accy."
- Corrected a pricing discrepancy between Karate and Jujitsu (medium bodywear).
- Ribbon (light helmet) has been renamed to Halo.
- Headband (medium helmet) has been renamed to Headgear.
- FireWard (heavy armor) has been renamed to Gold.
- Iceguard (heavy armor) has been renamed to Platinum.
- Black (heavy armor) has been renamed to Hades.
- Black (heavy helmet) has been renamed to Hades.
- Fixed the Mjolnir mace's attack visuals.
- Starting equipment has been changed for several characters.
- Dancing Dagger's item use has been removed.
- Arrows no longer deplete when fired. Arrow pricing has been adjusted due to this.
- The Shadow and Black shields now grant Dark resistance.
- The Black shield is now also usable by classes: Chief, Dragoon, Paladin.
- The Paladin shield now has Holy resistance.
- Crystal and Dragoon shields now grant resistance to Fire, Ice, and Lightning.
- Racial, elemental, and status protection removed from all armor except shields.
- Several treasure chests have had their contents changed.
- Cure1, Cure2, and Cure3 potions have been renamed to Cure, Cura, and Curaga respectively.
- EXP awarded at the end of battle has been reduced approximately 10-20% globally.
- Added a spell icon to Ninja spells.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug with exits in Damcyan.
- Various dialogue tweaks and fixes.
03 Jan 2017 BTBWe are proud to announce the release of Brave New World 1.8.0, once again proving that we are filthy liars every time we say "this is the last release before 2.0".
In all honesty, though, this is an updated that was spearheaded and brought to fruition by the community as a whole. Special thanks go out to Think and DN for their enormous contributions that made 1.8 possible, as well as to Mishrack, Satarack, and Yuyu for your help with testing. Also thanks to Seibaby for finally putting Brave New World's longest-running known issue to rest, as well as to the rest of the community for supporting us through all these years. You guys all kick ass, and here's to a great 2017!
20 Nov 2016 RynzerWe have been made aware of issues affecting the ability to register new accounts on the site. Currently, Captcha requests are failing despite the correct information being entered.
While we work on this issue, please feel free to stop by our Discord channel (CHAT button on the top of the page) if you wish to discuss any of the site's mods with the community!
03 Apr 2016 BTBWe are proud to announce the release of Brave New World 1.7.0, by far the biggest update since it was initially released nearly three years ago. The primary features of this update are a new "esper bank" system that pretty much puts any issues of experience micro-management to rest, the addition of "restore points" in place of tents and sleeping bags, an overhaul of stamina and status ailments, major design tweaks to several skills, a large focus on quality-of-life changes based largely on community feedback, and MUCH more.
Once again, many thanks to all of you who helped beta test and continue to make Brave New World what it is today. I love each and every one of you.
15 Dec 2015 AdventAs some of you may know, we've had an up and coming Final Fantasy IV mod for a while, but now it finally has its own subforum!
Right now it's not indexed with the rest of our subforums due to lacking the art that only Archael can provide, but. You can access it here.
Be sure to leave feedback, and enjoy the mod!
15 Nov 2015 AdventSecret Santa 2015 is now under way! If you don't know, this is an event we've been doing for the last two years (this will be the third) where, as the name implies, everyone who participates gets their own secret santa. It's really fun.
Head on over to the General Discussion forum to check it out!