The patch is for an unheadered ROM, use SNESutil or similar to remove an existing header. Should be 99% compatible with translated ROMs.
- enabled AGL/evade for actual hit/evade mechanics instead of animation-only
- increased chance for critical hits from fixed 0 to 2+LUCK
- corrected issue with level-ups where max stats were sometimes those of later levels
- Transshape has fixed duration of 12 instead of 25 minus luck
- Heal Light no longer "heals" maxHP up/down (effect was only visible on next maxHP check)
- prevent HP overflow from healing enemies with 65k+ HP
- force attack recalculation on map transition to prevent wolf bonus stacking abuse
- Blaze Wall and Flame Breath no longer remove status ailments from the target (they try to inflict non-existing burn state)
for the curious, light Duran's shields grant:
- Gold: nothing!
- Red Heat: fire resistance
- Water Dragon: ice resistance
- Earth: earth resistance
- Thunder God: wind resistance
- Dragon: fire, ice, earth and wind resistance
- Sacred: dark, moon and leaf resistance - it was seemingly intended to have immunity to dark; I refuse to go that far
- Oath: status immunity to sleep, poison, moogle, chibikko and one ailment that doesn't exist
- Adamant: best evasion
This patch will not be supported any further than necessary.
You've been warned.
This post has been edited by Praetarius5018: 13 May 2015 - 08:32 AM