1. New r/s/m abilities - Effect Spore (counters with Bad Bracelet), Flare Star (counters with Giga Flare), Apocalypse (counters with Ulmaguest), Runic (Works as Blade Grasp, but for magic damage), Anger Point (double damage done by a critical unit). These are given to various enemies, watch tooltips! More coming in a later version.
2. Blade Grasp, Arrow Guard, Abandon, Finger Guard moved into supports instead of Reactions. Weapon guard removed, and W-Ev is now always active. This is to allow for more reaction abilities to be written.
3. Cachusa/Barrette/Ribbon reworked to block less statuses, grant more hp/mp/pa/ma. Read tooltips for new effects.
4. Counter Flood flag applies to more abilities. This is to better separate Flood flag from HP damage trigger.
5. New battle outside Orbonne ch 3 (before the book storage sequence). This is a new superboss! New plot hook in the event preceding the battle. First Book storage battle now has new enemies. New enemies also added to a few battles.
6. A penalty now applies to any weapon attacks or abilities using formulas 01-07 if a unit has 2 swords support. The attacks now do 75% damage. Unfortunately this still applies if you have the support but aren't actually carrying 2 weapons (Ninja with a bow, for example).
7. Monk reduced to 6 speed.
8. Tooltips for reaction abilities now list the priority of the ability.
9. New untested Deep Dungeon battles:
**EDIT** Version 2.18a fixes a bug where some early encounters have a blank reaction ability and counter with Bahamut..