1.7.1 update is out
02 February 2017 - 10:17 AM
- fixed a nasty bug where there could be 3 aurora objects to start the game if there was srm data present.
- fixed a horrible mistake of the game black screening if Oak dies.
- fixed an issue of wrong formation of monsters used on the WoB triangle island.
- fixed Oboro not merging correctly into the party in Rampart pub if hired.
- fixed a bug with Mithril Pike and Handcannon not optimizing correctly. (thanks Madsiur for help)
- fixed an vanilla issue of Aurora & Cloud not showing up for a second in Returner's Hideout, after speaking with Astral event. (thanks to tenkarider for noticing this)
- fixed a bug with Leo repeating some text and taking a step backward on the ship after Levy if talked to again.
- fixed a wrong NPC in Jericho when Kefka attacks.
- fixed a song/music player entrance event issue in Jericho.
- fixed a game freezing bug and other weirdness at the end game scenes if certain people were not recruited.
- fixed a nibble issue with the Stone Queen being released.
- fixed an instance of Intercepter being on the Airship deck before going in the Phoenix Cave.
- corrected a positioning error of the airship and character on the overworld after the Phoenix Cave.
- corrected a small blunder in Kefka's Tower with an event trigger I moved for testing...
- applied Muddle Cancel patch. (credit to Seibaby)
- applied Independent Stop patch. (credit to Seibaby)
- bettered the ugly reflect graphic byproduct of color coded digits.
- moved the WoB Durandal castle up just a bit on the overworld for a smoother, more accurate underground movement path.
- touched up the Skull Train outside tiles.
- touched up the WoB Minimap graphic.
- lowered overall monster encounter rates.
- changed Volcano (Fire 3) spell graphic/animation back to original because it had some issues and went on too long.
- made it so no exp. is gained for the Aerith flashback battles.
- made the T'ai Chi Cap and Bard's Hat equipable by some, not everyone.
- edited various regular monster AI & stats for the different difficulties.
- added a few new NPCs.
- some small event edits.
- the usual dialog and song touch ups.
02 February 2017 - 11:19 AM
EDIT: unless you are playing 1.7.0 already, it is okay to patch over a good v1.7.0 ROM.
Also I forgot to say in the change log, the difficulty names got renamed after some discussion, easy is now called normal, and then it goes up from there.
Also I forgot to say thanks to you guys for playing and reporting the issues 1.7 had, so thank you guys! I appreciate the thoroughness of the testing and playthrough in order to find such bugs. Hopefully now there will be NONE. That's right, none, I'm going to go ahead and curse myself right now and get it over with lol. Seriously though I'm feeling pretty good about this update...
02 February 2017 - 11:31 AM
5 days ago
5 days ago
it does work but its not as noticeable on higher level units....... the lower level the unit is when reacquired the more up to snuff they will be (for me i stopped using serin shortly before i started the "conference" at the black rose empire building which had him at around level 20-25....... when i got him back in WoR he was in the mid 30s to low 40s but someone i used a bit more frequently like say avalon was at around level 32 by the end of the floating continent but was level 37 when i got him back)