Reputation: -9 Improve Your Posts!
- Active Posts:
- 42 (0.48 per day)
- 26-December 16
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- 20 hours ago
- Member Title:
- A to 11
- 32 years old
- February 8, 1985
- Hello, my name is Jonathan. I love being myself, I am not much of a fan of NINTENDO but I do love playing Super Mario SNES games. My favorite game is SUPER MARIO RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars, I use LAZY SHELL Editor at times, I like to edit the properties of Super Mario RPG just to remake my own game, I am not good at creating or editing levels in Super Mario RPG but I am quite good at editing other stuff in the editor of the game. I was born with aspergers, I am alittle autistic. I am also optimistic, and also a Christian. I do have my reasons and my own opinions, I love and respect EVERYBODY for who they are. I like playing games, board games, walking, helping and supporting others, I like working out and being in good shape, I enjoy people's happiness. I sometimes do get very mad and angry it depends if someone makes me in a wrong mood or it depends on the weather! Not really much I want to say but I do love being social! :)
Topics I've Started
5 days agoTo let everyone know I am not a bot, I am a real human being!.
6 days agointeresting.
A week agoTo become a good modder, one must always think like a good modder, like what to change in the ROM and finding something new to add in the game or just edit something with it. Being a modder/hacker is not perfect but it does however takes time, patience and skills to be the very best at it, about making mistakes. We all do make mistakes when it comes to hacking and modding, but we just got to do our very best by being a good modder and being a good editor for your ROM to see what you can do. We learn from our mistakes and we sometimes made like a few or bunch from hacking and modding the game you like to edit, I sometimes make a few or a lot of mistakes when I want to become a modder and hacker for my game but I always do my best to correct those mistakes and do the best I can. I would never say things like you are a terrible or bad modder or hacker, I always say that you are a very good modder and hacker, always keep on believing in what you do and I wish you all the best of luck and happiness in the future!.
I come to bring in good courage and wisdom... I am a good person, I always want to share my advice and courage with my friends and family, I try to share them with everyone whenever they need it the most.
A week agoI don't know if this may be of any help but remember the non-existing items that were not used in SUPER MARIO RPG?. Well you can actually re-create your own items by making them into either items, weapons, armor and accessories, I been trying that myself with my own game in Lazy Shell. Anything can be possible as long you believe, all you got to do is put your heart, your faith, hope and trust in something that you love doing, if there is something that you like to edit in the game you can always remake it by turning it into something much more fun and challenging!.
These are the items I am talking about, they can be used by cheating or Lazy Shell.
- Bomb - Deals 255 damage to a single enemy.
- Debug Bomb - Deals 255 damage to all enemies.
- Doom Bomb - Deals 255 damage to targeted ally.
- Bane Bomb - Causes "Poison" status on targeted ally.
- Fear Bomb - Causes "Fear" status on targeted ally.
- Sleep Bomb - Causes "Sleep" status on targeted ally.
- Mute Bomb - Causes "Mute" status on targeted ally.
- S.Crow Bomb - Causes "Scarecrow" status on targeted ally.
- Secret Game - It appears that the Beetle Mania game was also supposed to be an item. Its description is "A super popular video game!", the item sells for 999 coins. In the final game, Beetle Mania adds itself to the menu, rendering this item unused.