What is Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3?
FFT 1.3 is a modification of Final Fantasy Tactics made by Archael. It greatly increases the difficulty of the game and re-balances it by tweaking items, skills, jobs, and giving the enemies the player faces more options, which unlocks the AI's true potential. It is a very different experience from the original game. All the changes that 1.3 makes to the game can be found in this website. It is based on the original FFT 1.1 and 1.2 patches by Philsov.
Counting every minor change, FFT 1.3 contains 404,421 individual differences from the original game.
I love all the content and re-balance you've added to this, but I dislike it being so difficult. Is there an easier version?
Yes. It is called FFT Content 1.3, and it includes ALL of the Content of 1.3, without so much difficulty. Notably, it gets rid of storyline enemy level scaling and excessive gear scaling. Discuss and Download FFT Content 1.3 here!
WTF IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE?
No. You're just used to enemies that were very limited and you relied too much on broken skills to get you through. It's time to learn to play the game using actual planning and strategy, and your knowledge of the game will be tested.
I hate you for making this. Are you some sort of deranged bastard?
Yes, I am. You can vent your rage at 1.3 or it's creator in the 1.3 Board.
How do I play my 1.3 ISO?
You can run an ISO using a Playstation 1 Emulator such as EPSXE or by burning it into a blank CD and playing it on a modded Playstation. Note that to play on an emulator you will need a legal copy of a Playstation BIOS, which we do not provide.
I'm on a Mac. Whats the best emulator for running a 1.3 ISO on a Mac? PCSX Reloaded
What is an ISO?
ISO is the Windows term for a file that contains all of the data required to run a CD or DVD. In the case of Final Fantasy Tactics, the FFT ISO contains all the game files- from graphics, to music, to game code, everything is in there.
What is an IMG?
An IMG is the Mac term for ISO. They are the same thing. This is why PPF O Matic for Mac asks for IMG's and PPF O Matic for Windows asks for ISO's.
What is a PPF Patch?
1.3 is a modification of Final Fantasy Tactics that is applied using a patching method called PPF.
PPF patches are generated by comparing the original game file (in this case FFT's) to the modified one.
This generates a PPF file that contains the differences between the two, which you can apply to your own FFT and get all the 1.3 changes.
Is 1.3 Available for War of the Lions?
Yes. You can find the 1.3 War of the Lions patch in the download link.
How do I know which patch to download?
Patch files labeled FFT 1.3 are for Playstation copies of FFT, while the War of The Lions 1.3 files are for Playstation Portable copies of FFT. Make sure you're applying the correct one, as most people run into that problem. If your War of the Lions is a USA copy, make sure you're applying the USA patch, same deal with the EUR version.
Can I play the Playstation ISO on my PSP?
Yes. FAQ by Johncafeeh:
To run FFT 1.3 on PSP you will need;
1. An ISO of Final Fantasy Tactics (untouched)
2. A PSP with a custom firmware on it (i use 5.50 prometheus)
3. EndSlabs' PopStation v0.1 you can find it here.
4. The Playstation 1.3 patch and PPF O Matic.
* First you need to apply the 1.3 Patch with "ppf o matic" on your "ISO of FFT"
(After that you can run it on epsxe to see if it works)
*Then run endSlabs' PopStation v0.1
- Then select your patched ISO in "source iso" and the destination in "output eboot"
- Name your game in "game title" and give it a code in "game code" (like SCUS 12345).
- You also have to choose two picture by clicking on the rectangles.
- Finally click on convert.
- When endSlabs' PopStation will finish ton convert go to the EBOOT destination;
There are two files, EBOOT.PBP and KEYS.BIN.
You have to create an empty folder (i will name it "fft1.3") and paste these two files (EBOOT and KEYS) into it.
- Finally connect your psp on your PC and paste the folder "fft1.3" in the GAME folder of your psp.
And it's over; to run the game you just have to go in GAME > MEMORY STICK>fft1.3 on your psp and the game should run!
If not, the probleme must come from your custom firmware, change it and try again!
Are there any cheats for this?
What's wrong? Too bad of a FFT player to play fair?
Is this mod compatible with other FFT mods?
No. Patching a FFT mod on top of another, no matter which mod or which order you do it in, will always result in bugs and/or inconsistencies.
This is called dirty patching and is treated as a malfunctioning / broken copy of 1.3.
Will my old Save Files still work?
Yes and No. 1.3 will load your old save files, but you will be missing a lot of 1.3 features such as the new stat growths, new Special Characters and item rewards from 1.3 that were never triggered by that save file. You can miss out on White Chocobo, Onion Knight, Death Knight, and more. Old Save files can also cause consistency errors. It is strongly recommended that you start a new game for 1.3.
How can I go back to regular FFT?
Just load up an un-patched FFT ISO. You should always keep a clean, un-patched copy of the game just in case.
Does this support illegal / pirated copies of FFT / War of the Lions?
No. This mod was made using legitimate copies of FFT and War of the Lions. I own two Playstations, 3 copies of FFT, and one of War of the Lions.
How do I know I'm playing 1.3?
For FFT 1.3, you will see a big title screen called FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 1.3 when you load the game.
For FFT War of the Lions 1.3, there is no new title screen, but you will notice that the Squire's "Parry" ability costs 0000 JP to learn.
Possible Crashes / Bugs
I think I found a problem / bug. Where do I report it?
1.3 changes plenty of things. More often than not big changes are intentional and are not bugs at all. Make sure you read through the 1.3 data on this site before reporting anything. If you're still sure something isn't working right, report it in the 1.3 Board.
Why won't my 1.3 load? Why does it crash at X battle?
Some emulators have trouble with some of the 1.3 code changes and may result in crashing.
It is recommended that you try EPSXE or a modded Playstation 1 which are the most stable ways to play.
As a general rule, if your system can run FFT, you can run 1.3.
Gameplay & Features
What the hell is "Sandbagging"?
Sandbagging is the name given to defensive strategies which counter high damage approaches to eliminating enemy teams. If one team goes all-out damage to try to eliminate the other, the counter to that would be resurrection and healing, giving the defensive team more time and opportunity to come back for a victory. It is possible to use sandbagging to halt enemy advantage by resurrecting targets, thus giving them more to kill if they want to stop your team completely and make a comeback possible. Sandbagging is a strategy commonly seen by both AI and players in 1.3, especially the AI, which knows the CT timings of the game very well, and can use resurrection loops to make impressive comebacks. Here is a video tutorial on Sandbagging.
What is the best job?
There is no best job. The difficulty and setup of 1.3 will demand the abilities of all the jobs working together in different situations.
Are there any missables?
Yes. Genji Shield, Genji Helmet, Genji Armor, Genji Gauntlet, Javelin II and Escutcheon II can be missed if you don't know where / how to get them.
Can I just power level my way through?
No. Enemies scale with your party's highest level. If you're having trouble with a battle, adjusting your setup and your strategy will help. Going off on a leveling spree will just make the enemy increase in levels as well.
I just missed a 95% shot, but the AI hits a 5%. Is this rigged?
No. The Random Number Generator responsible for hit outcomes doesn't care if the action is performed by the player or the AI. It's just really noticeable when you miss a high % shot, and it's even more memorable when the AI goes for a very low %, risky shot and it pays off. Remember - 99% is not 100%, and 1% is not 0%. If you absolutely hate missing, use skills which are 100% or equip the Concentrate support skill to receive 100% hit for your physical attacks.
Rumors & Conspiracy Theories
Who is Kanbabrif?
Kanbabrif is a very rare random battle enemy that is practically impossible to beat. Chances are you won't ever find him during a regular playthrough, so don't worry too much about it. If you are that interested in trying him out, he can be found at the end of the Deep Dungeon after killing Elidibs in one of the 4 random encounters at END. You can also find him in the World Map when you approach Germinas Peak from the North, albeit very rarely. Kanbabrif can Frog your entire party, smack you for 1 damage, and Crystallize your units one at a time. He likes toying with players as well, for no good reason. Approach at own risk. Apart from that, Kanbabrif does make an appearance in the storyline during a scene with Goltana, and is also the main character in The Chronicles of Kanbabrif a fan-fic animated series by Bastard Poetry.
Who is Dycedarg's Elder Brother (D.E.B.)?
You can play as Dycedarg's Elder's Brother by comp-
Can I really get a Dark Knight in 1.3 for PSX?
Yes. But I'm not telling where.
What about Onion Knight?
Features & Changes
Where is the full list of changes 1.3 makes?
Overview of 1.3's features:
- Dark Knight & Onion Knight playable without WOTL
- Marche from FFTA is playable
- 200+ New Random Battles
- 50+ Arena 5 VS 5 VS 5 Free For All battles in Zirekile Falls, Germinas Peak, Zeklaus Desert, and Grog Hill
- 40+ New Deep Dungeon Battles
- Rebalanced / Nerfed Overpowered elements that made the game too easy
- Revamped Boss Battles
- Revamped Storyline Battles
- Tons of balance changes
- White Chocobo
- Sage Job
- Marksman Job
- JP Scroll / Level Up / Down Glitches removed from the game
Here are some more specific changes:
- Jobs Rebalanced.
- Items and Poaching Re-balanced.
- Dark Knight & Onion Knight now playable on Playstation FFT 1.3 via NPC's that join the party.
- Calculator job renamed to Sage, new skillset: Planar Magic
- Archer renamed to Marksman, new skillset: Precision
- Battle Skill gains Speed Ruin, Power Ruin, Mind Ruin, and Magic Ruin.
- JP Scroll / Level Up / Down Glitches removed from the game
- Brave and Faith are no longer alterable, except for Brave, which can be lowered with certain skills
- Auto Potion Nerfed
- MP Switch moved from Time Mage to Dancer.
- Move MP UP moved from Oracle to Bard.
- Dance (Dancer) gained Move+3.
- Sing (Bard) gained Jump+3.
- Mighty Sword gained Crush Punch.
- Ying Yang Magic lost Foxbird.
- Samurais lost Blade Grasp.
- Hamedo moved from Monks to Samurais.
- Weapon Guard moved from Knights to Squires.
- Night Magic gains Lifebreak.
- Defend moved from Squires to Knights.
- Engineer learns Equip Gun.
- Holy Knight, Divine Knight, and Holy Swordsman learn Equip Sword.
- (WOTL) Argath's Deathknight job now learns full Darkness abilities.
- (WOTL) Piracy lost Arm Aim, Leg Aim, and Seal Evil. Gained Parry.
- (WOTL) Dark Dragon gains Holy, Bahamut, Drgn's Might, Vengeance, Holy Brth
- (WOTL) Aliste's Spellblade lost Chicken.
- (WOTL) Bremondt's Priest Magicks gained Holy and many status Sword Skills.
- Rad joins the party with lvl 5 Lancer unlocked.
- Alicia joins the party with lvl 5 Oracle unlocked.
- Lavian joins the party with lvl 5 Mediator unlocked.
- Rafa joins the party with lvl 3 Calculator unlocked.
- Malak joins the party with lvl 3 Ninja unlocked.
- Everyone who joins during Chapter 4 joins with Mime Unlocked.
- (WOTL) Balthier now joins with lvl 8 Sky Pirate.
- (WOTL) Luso's Brave and Faith are now 72/65.
- Every storyline battle now has 3 War Trophies.
- Every Zodiac boss drops 1 High Level War Trophy.
- Skills which the AI can't use are un-flagged for the AI to learn.
- All storyline enemies are now the player's level in strength or higher.
- Most enemies have equipment based on their level.
- All storyline, boss, and optional battles difficulty greatly increased.
- Enemies now use every single item the player can use except rares.
- Enemies now have alot more JP to learn strong abilities with.
- The Defend status now reduces physical damage by 25%.
- Transparent units can now be seen and attacked by the AI.
- Phoenix Down will not one-shot Undead units
- Nelveska Temple & Deep Dungeon items are now found 100% with Move Find Item.
- Degenerator traps (and all methods of lowering levels) removed
Where are the patch notes for each version?
[FFT CONTENT 126.96.36.199]
- This is a version of 1.3 designed for people who enjoy the content but are not interested in the difficulty.
- Two of your starting generics (right before Gariland) Brave Values is set to always be at 70. The rest are all randomized as usual.
- Brave Lowering skills such as Mocking Strike, Gaze of Terror, etc may not be used by the AI. Player use only.
- Human Bosses / Mini Bosses have lost any Defense UP / Magic Defense UP / Maintenance Innates they had. Additionally, they are now vulnerable to minor negative statuses such as Don't Move, Don't Act, Confuse, Slow, Silence, Darkness, Berserk, Poison, etc, provided they don't bring Accessories to block those statuses.
- Random battle enemies will still scale with your party's average level (just like regular vanilla FFT), but keep in mind that randoms contain many monsters, and 1.3 monsters are a lot more capable, so this might present a little extra challenge.
- Human Storyline Enemies will now bring items from the current chapter that the storyline battle is in. For example, the Lancers in Zirekile Falls will bring Equipment that is appropriate for that point in the story and which is also purchasable by the player in shops at that point in the game. This means no more fear of leveling too high early on and running into enemies with Crystal Gear from Chapter 4 and 200 HP and 10 Weapon Power more than you can field.
- Human Storyline Enemies JP Accessibility was lowered tons for Chapter 1 and 2. This prevents them from busting out ridiculous things which you haven't had the chance to learn yet. I took special care to slowly increase their JP and skill selection as the player furthers the storyline.
- Zodiac Monster Boss negative status immunities was altered. They are now vulnerable to more things such as Slow, Don't Move, Silence, etc. They are still immune to the more ridiculous ones like Stop or Don't Act which would trivialize the fights. Additionally, their Defense Up / Magic Defense Up innates are gone.
- Optional battle boss teams (Colliery, Cloud Sidequests, etc) had their levels set to be fixed in the 40-50's level range. The Deep Dungeon was nerved overall, but is still difficult and will present a challenge. Many DD enemies lost ??? stats. Recommended being 99 before going down there.
- Invite's (Mediator) Success % has gone up to 20% base + MA. This makes it easier to recruit new monsters / units to play around with.
- Power Source is no longer useable by any enemies. (It's an item that replaced Elixir, and is useable only by Worker 8. Full HP / MP Restore.)
- All of 1.3's content remains untouched
- SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA loading screen is back
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 1.3 and Insane Difficulty Logo moved to the Title Screen - New Title Screen Artwork
- Panthers have been removed from the game and replaced with Tonberries
- HUGE Credit to Kagebunji for an AMAZING Tonberry sprite and Twinees for tweaking its animations to perfection - Click here for full data on Tonberry Type Monsters - Click here to see their abilities in action
- Elixir replaced by Power Source, Icon changed. Poachable (Rare) from Gusts & Tonberries
- Power Sources may be farmed from ??? Ochu, ??? Ultima Demon, ??? Warlock in random battles
- Steel Giants (including Worker 8) now have a special Item Command that can use Power Sources and every other item
- Goblins' Reaction changed from A Save to Counter Throw
- Trees' Leaf Dance damage increased, no longer hits allies in the AOE
- Choco Guard is no longer spammed on off turns
- Bull Demon's Reaction reverted to Counter
[188.8.131.52] - Healing & Summon Rebalance, Lava Bolt
- New Intro Screen with FFT 184.108.40.206 and ID Logos
- Smarter AI added to some storyline battles (work in progress)
- Hi Potion now heals 60 HP, Costs 100 Gil, Available in Chapter 2 Start
- X Potion now heals 90 HP, Costs 200 Gil, Available in Chapter 3 Start
- Antidote replaced by Mega Potion, Costs 300 Gil, Doesn't work with Auto Potion, Heals 150 HP, Chapter 4 Start
- Elixir is now only useable by the AI. Enemies that can use Elixir immune to Invite.
- Murasame healing power down from 10 to 9
- Cure healing power up from 16 to 20
- Rejuvenate healing power up from 24 to 30, AOE increased by 1
- Reflect CT down from 2 to 1, Accuracy increased
- Meteor can no longer be Mimicked, is Evadeable, and Reflectable
- Summon Magic can no longer be Mimicked
- All Offensive Summon Magic except Zodiac is now Evadeable
- Moogle healing power reduced from 20 to 16
- Shiva, Ramuh, Ifrit damage values down from 18 to 16
- Silf now deals Wind damage with a chance of adding Float, MP cost 26
- Carbunkle now adds Reflect & Defend, CT down from 4 to 3, MP cost down to 20
- Lich is now 5 CT, 30 MP, Absorbs 33% HP from targets and heals caster. Dark Elemental
- Cross Bow replaced with Lava Bolt, Fire Elemental, 20% Cast Lava Ball
- Lava Ball lost its 20% KO Proc
[220.127.116.11] - NPC Rebalance, 50+ Arena Fights
- Worker 7 (Nelveska Temple Boss) now has ??? Stats
- Cleaned up Balmafula's Storyline Event Sprite
- Overleveling strategy farming spots nerfed
- Reis' SPM down from 120 to 105
- Beowulf's PAM down from 130 to 110, MPM down from 145 to 115
- Cloud's SPM down from 120 to 105
- Cloud's Climhazzard CT up from 3 to 5
- Cloud's Limit skills now all have MP Costs
- Olan (Guest) can no longer use Dash as an action
- Heretic Sword's damage is now based on PA and MA, 25% Cancel Positive Status
- Guts and Basic Skill now have a new skill called Target
- Squid's Monster Skill Acid Rain damage Q lowered
- Enemy Behemoths can now correctly use MS Meteorain when available
NEW RANDOM BATTLE FREE FOR ALL ARENA MAPS (48 New FFA Battles + 7 Hidden)
- 4 New Maps re-designed for Five VS Five VS Five free for all combat
- ZEKLAUS DESERT ARENA - (Opens in Chapter 1)
- North Battle 1: You VS 2x Chemist 3x Squire VS 2x Archer 3x Priest
- North Battle 2: You VS 1x Summoner 4x Bull Demon VS 1x Oracle 4x Dragon
- North Battle 3: You VS 5x Hydras VS 5x Sages
- North Battle 4: You VS 5x Assassins VS 5x Knight Blades
- South Battle 1: You VS 5x Thief VS 5x Geomancer
- South Battle 2: You VS 1x Wizard 4x Skeleton VS 1x Bard 4x Bomb
- South Battle 3: You VS 5x Death Knight vs 5X Holy Knight
- South Battle 4: You VS 1x Elite Engineer 4x Engineer VS 1x Elite Engineer 4x Engineer
- East Battle 1: You VS 3x Samurai 2x Taiju VS 3x Monk 2x Sacred
- East Battle 2: You VS 5x Monster Skill Behemoths VS 5x Monster Skill Plagues
- East Battle 3: You VS 1x White Chocobo 4x Juravis VS 1x White Chocobo 4x Red Dragon
- East Battle 4: You VS 5x Steel Giant VS 5x Steel Giant
- ZIREKILE FALLS ARENA - (Opens in Chapter 2)
- West Battle 1: You VS 1x Mediator 4x Lancer VS 1x Geomancer 4x Squids
- West Battle 2: You VS 5x Onion Knight vs 1x Chocobo 4x Marksman
- West Battle 3: You VS 2x Vampire 3x Morbol VS 5x Samurai
- West Battle 4: You VS 2x Geomancer 3x Ninja VS 5x Apanda
- East Battle 1: You VS 1x Dragoner 4x Blue Dragon VS 2x Squid 3x Oracle
- East Battle 2: You VS 3x Thief 4x Ninja VS 1x Princess 2x Holy Knight
- East Battle 3: You VS 5x Archaic Demon VS 5x Rift Traveler
- East Battle 4: You VS 2x Samurai 3x Death Knight VS 2x Marksman 3x Onion Knight
- South Battle 1: You VS 2x Geomancer 3x Juravis VS 2x Time Mage 3x Summoner
- South Battle 2: You VS 2x Wizard 3x Chocobo VS 2x Black Goblin 3x Knight
- South Battle 3: You VS 2x Samurai 3x Mime VS 5x Monster Skill Revnants
- South Battle 4: You VS 1x ??? Divine Knight VS 1x ??? Divine Knight
- GROG HILL ARENA - (Opens in Chapter 3)
- West Battle 1: You VS 2x Ninja 3x Chocobo VS 2x Monster Skill Explosive 3x Monster Skill Goblins
- West Battle 2: You VS 5x Monks VS 5x Monks
- West Battle 3: You VS 2x Rift Traveler 3x Red Chocobo VS 1x Princess 4x Geomancer
- West Battle 4: (HARD) You VS 5x Elite Ultima Demons VS 5x Holy Priests
- South Battle 1: You VS 1x Mime 2x Dancer 2x Bard VS 5x Monster Skill Treant
- South Battle 2: You VS 1x Monster Skill Great Morbol 4x Morbol VS 5x Monster Skill Dragons
- South Battle 3: You VS 5x Master Monk VS 5x Master Monk
- South Battle 4: You VS 4x Master Engineer VS 5x White Knight
- East Battle 1: You VS 1x Monster Skill Tiamat 4x Hyudra VS 5x Monster Skill Living Bone
- East Battle 2: You VS 5x Monster Skill Bull Demon VS 5x Monster Skill Ahriman
- East Battle 3: You VS 5x Monster Skill Uribo VS 5x Monster Skill Panther
- East Battle 4: You VS 5x Monster Skill Explosive VS 5x Monster Skill Mindflare
- GERMINAS PEAK ARENA - (Opens in Chapter 4)
- North Battle 1: You VS 1x Dragoner 4x Hydras VS 1x Dragoner 4x Tiamats
- North Battle 2: You VS 5x Onion Knights VS 5x Death Knights
- North Battle 3: You VS 1x Arc Knight 2x Samurai 2x Sage VS 1x Holy Knight 2x Lancer 2x Knight
- North Battle 4: You VS 3x Ninja 2x Archer VS 3x Geomancer 2x Summoner
- South Battle 1: You VS 2x Ultima Demon 3x Archaic Demon VS 1x Holy Priest 2x Knight 2x Oracle
- South Battle 2: You VS 5x Wizards VS 5x Priests
- South Battle 3: You VS 1x Bone Snatch 4x Ninja VS 1x Dragon 4x Lancer
- South Battle 4: You VS 1x Sacred 2x Minitaurus 1x Bone Snatch 1x Taiju VS 1x Sacred 2x Bull Demon 1x Taiju 1x Living Bone
- Thanks to Kyou for testing
- Thanks to KaelAlttreul for his amazing and elegant ideas
- Thanks Jon for Marche's new job name
- Fixed MoonBlade's mystery second attack that always missed
- Last Dance and Last Song can no longer be Mimicked
- Dragon Rod's text description fixed
- Squire's "Dash" has been removed
- Squire's "Bull's Eye" has been removed
- Mediator's "Negotiate" has been removed
- Both forms of Altima gained a spell called LVL? Angelic
- Counter Tackle replaced by Counter Throw. Counters melee and ranged PA based attacks, 100% KB
- Marche's Gran Grimoire replaced by LVL? Flare
- Marche's Omega MP cost down from 30 to 26
- Marche's job renamed from Wanderer to Rift Traveler
- Plagues will no longer spam Counterspell (-5 MA)
- Wizard's Cyclone can now properly lock onto units
- Onion Knight & Death Knight Rescues now more challenging.
- Night Sword MP Cost up from 8 to 12
- Divine Knight (Meliadoul) SPC / SPM up from 100 / 105 to 90 / 120
- LVL99 Celia / Lede can no longer throw Chaos Blades +
- Zalera's Undead Knights replaced with Undead Death Knights
- Dragon Rod is no longer Two Sword-able / Two Hand-able
- Bull's Eye formula changed to Rdm(1…3) x PA
- Hitoshi / Orlandu MPM down from 100 to 70
- Onion Knight SPM down from 110 to 100
- Onion Knight PAM down from 130 to 115
- Onion Knight MAM down from 120 to 110
- Onion Knight C-EV% down from 22% to 10%
- Hitoshi SPM down from 110 to 100
- Hitoshi PAM and MAM down from 120 / 120 to 110 / 100
- Hitoshi C-EV% down from 22 to 13%
- Nameless Dance can no longer inflict Stop, Frog or Sleep, hit rate increased by 10%
- Elidibs can now Teleport
- Altima II SPM Increased from 170 to 190
- Alma (Divine Cleric) lost Non-Charge, now has Short Charge, lost Move-MP UP
- Orlandu now joins with lvl 3 Ninja Unlocked
- Reis now joins with lvl 3 Sage Unlocked
- Beowulf now joins with lvl 7 Oracle Unlocked
- Cloud now joins with lvl 6 Soldier Unlocked
POACHING / ITEM FARMING
- Dorter 2 Thieves now have Maintenance
- Bervenia Volcano Ninja no longer spawns with Rubber Costume
- Red Dragons can no longer be Poached in Chapter 2
- Red Dragon Common Poach changed from Dragon Rod to Heroic Gloves
- Red Dragon Rare Poach changed from Dragon Whisker to Dragon Rod
- Woodman Rare Poach changed from Ultimus Bow to Mythril Bow
- Explosive's Common Poach changed from Demon Hilt to Flame Rod
- Explosive's Rare Poach changed from Magic Cannon to Demon Hilt
- Cocatoris Rare Poach changed from Stone Gun to Engineer Rifle
- Dragon Whisker, Ultimus Bow, and Magic Cannon moved to Steals in Ch 3 and 4
[USA / EUR War of The Lions 1.3.0] Updated by DrBretto
- Give your thanks to DrBretto for porting all the new 1.3 changes to WOTL for you!
- Visit www.insanedifficulty.com for up-to-date 1.3 WOTL Content, FAQ's, and Data
- 1.3 War of The Lions Guides and Info: http://bitURL.net/FF...
- The title screen now says Final Fantasy Tactics War of The Lions PATCHED
- Rebalanced Jobs / Skills / Item stats 1.3 style
- Storyline enemies match the party's strength in items and stats
- Zodiac bosses much stronger, will require strategy and execution to defeat
- Archer replaced with Marksman: new Skill Set called Precision: Timed Strike, Stunning Strike, Cursed Strike, Mocking Strike, and more
- Wizard's skills totally revamped: Explosion, Chain Lightning, Cyclone, Mjollnir, Blizzard, Shatter, Meltdown, Frog, Dark Holy
- Calculator replaced with Sage: New Skill Set Planar Magic: Zombie 2, Sleep 2, Confuse 2, Toad 2, Gravi 2, Flare 2, Despair 2, Return 2
- Lancer's skillet has been rebalanced w/ Infinite Height Jump and 6 Max Range
- Brand new Hidden Monster Skills: Triple Impact, Acid Rain, Uribo Dance, Malboro Acid, Dragon Beam, and more
- Ovelia is now controllable in new Delita + Ovelia story battles
- Ramza gains a new disabling skill in Chapter 2
- Dark Knights nerved, can no longer equip K Swords, no longer game breaking
- Onion Knights buffed, can now equip any item in the game, superior stats and innates
- Overpowered Specials such as Orlandu, Balthier, etc nerved
- Underpowered Specials such as Rafa, Malak, Mustadio buffed, some gain new skills
- Boco now has a unique Skill Set and job
- Overpowering Mechanics such as Vehemence, Trans Dance, Quickening, Degenerator Traps, and others are out of the game
- Many more 1.3 features ported to WOTL
- Visit www.insanedifficulty.com for 1.3 WOTL fan discussion, data and mechanic pages, media and more
 - Marche Update
- Visit http://www.insanedifficulty.com for up-to-date 1.3 Content, FAQ's, and Data
- 13042 Up to date 1.3 Guides found here in 1.3's Home Page: http://bitURL.net/FF...
- The title screen now says Final Fantasy Tactics 13042
- Updated all guides and 1.3 pages to reflect 13042 changes
- A wild new playable special character has appeared! ME GUSTA
- Life Song now properly heals MA+60 HP
- Spirit Surge no longer castable while Silenced, can now be Mimiced
- Cyclone can now be Mimiced
- Explosion now correctly has 5 Range instead of 4
- Engineer Rifle typo "Enginner Rifle" fixed
- Bizen Boat description now properly displays 10 WP
- Ragnarok description now correctly says 22 WP
- Engineer's (Mustadio, Balk, etc) Leg Aim replaced by Mosfungus Bomb, 1AOE status throw attack
- Chain Lightning damage Q value lowered from 14 to 12
- Final Battle Alma job renamed to Divine Cleric (power increase from being possessed by Altima)
- Final Battle Alma Brave increased from 39 to 70 (more Counter Magics)
- Gil Toss Chance to learn % lowered to 25%
- Death Knight / Hitoshi HP Multiplier lowered, join Brave down, Faith up
- Hitoshi no longer has 108 Gems equipped at Doguola Pass
- Heroic Gloves now +1 PA, Cancel Doom, KO, Treasure, Crystal
- Dark Chocobo Boss Job now vulnerable to basic Negative Status
- HORROR, VOYAGE, BRIDGE, TIGER, MLAPAN, VALKYRIES, TERMINATE, Maximum # of enemy units lowered
- BUGFIX: Chirijiraden now properly grants +2 MA
- BUGFIX: Mythril Sword now properly grants +2 MA
- BUGFIX: Fire, Ice, Thunder Rod now properly have 5 WP
- Meltdown can no longer be Counter Magic'ed or Reflected, CT up from 4 to 5
- Bethla Garrison Sluice (Front) Difficulty increased. Units standing on Levers are now Marksmen. Added 2 Onion Knight Enemies
- Dark Holy is now correctly Reflectable
- Chocobo Gun WP up from 11 to 12 (144 Average Damage)
- Blaze Gun replaced by Magic Cannon. Randomly Casts Explosion, Chain Lightning, or Blizzard. 21 WP, 8 Range
- Glacier Gun replaced by Summon Gun. Randomly Casts Midgar Zolom, Odin, or Cyclops (Single Target, Lower Dmg) 20 WP, 8 Range
- Blast Gun replaced by Engineer Rifle. 10 WP, 8 Range, 2 Speed, Cancel Don't Move & Don't Act
- All enemies and bosses that use guns adjusted accordingly
PRIEST SKILLSET EDIT
LANCER SKILLSET BUFF:
NEW WIZARD SKILLSET:
- Ramza's Chapter 4 Heretic Strike Q value up from 0 to 3 - Must be learned from Dycedarg or Zombie Zalbag during Story Events
- Timed Strike less likely to be learned by AI
- Heartache Strike Hit % Q Value up by 10%
- Holy & Dark Holy Q Value up from 38 to 40
- Frog Range up from 3 to 4
- Protect and Shell Vertical up from 0 to 1. Protect 2 and Shell 2 removed.
- Temporal Strike Q Value up by 10%
- Sage MAM down from 140 to 125, HPM down from 100 to 85
- Gil Taking replaced with Gil Toss - PA based random damage throw attack.
- Steal EXP removed from THE GAME.
- Plus 10% Accuracy for all Knight Item Break Skills
- Plus 20% Accuracy for: Steal Shield, Accessory, Helmet, Weapon, Armor
- All Offensive Summon Damage Q Value increased by 2 (Zodiac stays the same)
- Cure Q Heal Value increased
- Raise renamed to Life. Raise 2 renamed to Full Life - Art Change
- Reraise Hit Q up from 140 to 170, CT down from 6 to 5
- Auto Potion JP cost up from 500 to 600
- Geomancer's Elemental skill cost down from 150 to 50 JP Each
- MP Restore MP JP Cost reduced to 200
- Half of MP JP Cost reduced to 300
- Carbunkle's Reflect Hit Q up from 150 to 200
- Flare 2's Damage Q value down to 44
- Gravi 2's Hit Q value down to 140
- Equip Gun JP Cost down from 700 to 300
- Diminish Removed from Ying Yang Magic
- All Ying Yang Magic CT down by 1. Accuracy increased. JP Costs lowered. MP Costs lowered.
- Angel Song now recovers MA+30 MP to entire team
- Life Song now recovers MA+60 HP to entire team
- Battle Song and Cheer Song CT down from 6 to 5, Success Rate up to 60%
- Namess Song CT down from 8 to 6
- Last Song CT down from 10 to 8
- Polka Polka and Disillusion CT down from 6 to 5, Success Rate up to 60%
- Nameless Dance CT down from 8 to 7
- Last Dance CT down from 10 to 8 ITEM
- Zorlin Shape replaced by Tonberry Knife (Rare, Steal Only), 9 WP 25% to cast Stop Bracelet (KO), Icon Changed
- Yoichi Bow replaced by Cupid Bow (Poachable), 10 WP, 6 Range, 25% Cast Allure, Icon Changed
- Iron Sword replaced by Parrying Sword, 40% W EV, Icon Changed
- Mythril Shield is now +1 MA
- Mythril Helm is now +1 MA
- Mythril Armor is now +1 MA
- Mythril Vest is now +1 MA
- Mythril Sword is now +2 MA
- Sleep Sword replaced with Scramasax, 9 WP 25% Extra Attack, Icon Changed
- Diamond Sword replaced with Demon Sword, 10 WP Fire Elemental, 25% Cast Demon Fire, Icon changed
- Platinum Sword replaced by Paladin Sword, Holy Element, 10 WP, Heals Target
- Rune Blade replaced by Moon Blade, Halves All Elements, 10 WP
- All Knight Sword W-EV% down from 50 to 30%
- Defender is now Always: Defend
- Chaos Blade is now 25% Cast Banish. Lost Regen. Icon Changed
- Spell Edge is now 10 WP and adds +3 MA, for use with Hybrid Ninjas. Lost DA Proc. Icon Changed
- Sasuke Knife WP down from 14 to 12, retains 1 Speed
- Giant Axe replaced with Golem Axe - 16 WP Earth Elemental, +3 PA, Deadly Strike
- Slasher replaced with Tidal Axe - 20 WP Water Elemental, +3 MA, Deadly Strike, Icon Changed
- Poison Rod WP up from 3 to 8 WP
- Mage Masher now Leeches MP, Icon Changed
- Angel Ring no longer Cancels KO or Blind
- Red Shoes now 1 MA, 1 Move, Strengthen: Fire
- Feather Boots now 1 Move, Always: Float, Halve: Wind
- Flame Rod Icon Changed (Red Colored Rod)
- Poison Rod Icon Changed (Dark Green Colored Rod)
- Bracer replaced with Heroic Gloves - Cancels Crystal & Treasure, Freezes Death Counters at 0. Icon Changed - Archael <3's you !!
- Fixed Adrammelk's sprite Bug
- Fixed Death Knight's sprite Bug
- Fixed Onion Knight's sprite Bug
- Fixed Kanbabrif's sprite Bug
- Swordskills now trigger Counter Magic
- Heretic Strike damage lowered, MP cost raised to 24
- Remedy can no longer cure Petrify or Frog
- JP cost of all Chemist status curing skills down to 25, Remedy is 200
- Esuna can now cure any Negative Status
- Romanda Gun WP up from 6 to 8
- Escutcheon II now provides same status immunities as Barette
- Masamune adds 1 Speed
- Chirijiraden adds 2 MA
- Fire, Ice, Lightning Rods now cast lvl 3 Magic
- Main Gauche back to 40% W-EV
- Coral Sword is now 25% to cast Bolt 3
- Madlemgen (Book) is now Dark Elemental
- Flame Whip is once again Fire Elemental, 9 WP, 25% Cast Fire 4, doesn't ignore EV
- Yoichi Bow down to 8 Range, WP down from 16 to 13
- Holy Lance can now cast Holy Explosion instead of Holy
- Javelin II can now cast Zodiac
- Mythril Bow now gives + 3 MA
- Ultimus bow now gives 1 Speed
- Perseus Bow down to 7 Range, gained 25% Deadly Strike
- Romanda Gun WP up from 6 to 8
- Mythril Gun replaced with Chocobo Gun: 3 Range, 11 WP, Ignores Evasion, Icon Changed
- Ivory Rod (Steal Only) now Leeches MP, WP up from 11 to 14
- Added White, Green, and Dark Chocobos to the game ~ Thanks to Twinees for palette edits
- Boco (Wiegraf's Chocobo) is now a unique White Chocobo. Recruitable at Araguay Woods
- Chocobo Monster Skill renamed to Choco Jinx (-60 Brave) & attack animation was fixed
- Yellow Chocobo Skillset: Choco Ball / Choco Esuna / Choco Cure / MS: Choco Jinx
- Black Chocobo Skillset: Choco Ball / Choco Esuna / Choco Guard / MS: Choco Jinx
- Red Chocobo Skillset: Choco Ball / Choco Esuna / Choco Meteor MS: Choco Jinx
- White Chocobo Skillset: Choco Ball / Choco Esuna / Choco Cure / Choco Star
- Green Chocobo Skillset: Choco Ball / Choco Esuna / Choco Quake
- Dark Chocobo Skillset : ??? / ??? / ??? / ??? / ??? / ??? / ???
- Choco Star is a 3 Range Confuse OR Sleep status spell
- Choco Quake is an AOE damage around caster earth spell
- You cannot Invite White, Green, or Dark Chocobos
- Black Hood HP up from 100 to 115
- Ramza's Scream replaced by Heretic Sword, a Sword Skill that harms and removes all buffs from the target - 500 JP
- Ramza can now learn Bull's Eye and Beat Down just like other Squires
- Quick's Q Value down from 140 to 110
- Anti Matter, Dark Bio, Malboro Acid had Reflectable AI flags fixed to not ignore targets with Reflect
- Time Blast no longer triggers Counter Magic / Counter Flood
- Sage Planar Magic Skill description no longer says "Enemy" (clarifying that they can now hit allies too)
- Join Up Onion Knight's Faith up from 63 to 70
- Fixed a bug in Vormav 1v1 where he could bring unwanted skills to the fight
- 1v1 Vormav lost Maintenance & Chakra
- Mandalia Plains "Fight For Food" battle replaced by Monster Tamers
- Nerfed Balk II
- Nerfed Kletian II
- Finath River Battle is now ALL Chocobos. Added 1 White, 3 Green, & 1 Dark Chocobos W-WAARK!
- Barius Valley West 1 now has 6 Green Chocobos and 1 Female Monk
- Barius Valley East 1 now has 6 Green Chocobos and 1 Taiju
- END 1: 6 Angels of Death replaced by female Dark Summoner (Knows Zodiac, Beatable, Easy)
- END 3: Eight Zodiacs replaced by Uber Holy Angel (Beatable)
- NOGIAS 3's Assassins replaced by White Chocobos
- TIGER 2 Arc Duke replaced by 6 ??? Dark Chocobos
- Roughly 50% of large Deep Dungeon Boss Team Units are now Randomly Present, making the DD a lot easier
- New NPC Job Onion Knight from WOTL added. One can join you and is fully playable. Find her!
- Onion Knights have Innate Maintenance, Two Swords, Two Hands, Equip Change and can equip anything
- Boss Only spell Awaken is now 0 CT and added to Sinogue's skillset
- Zombie Zalbag gained Unholy Explosion & Deathstrike
- 3 Gate of Riovanes Hell Knights replaced by Marsksmen, HK Sprites adjusted for the last time
- Added Onion Knights and Dark Knights to several world map random battles
- END Divine Knight sprites changed to Death Knight sprites
- MLAPAN Oracle replaced by 8 Master Onion Knights
- Martial Arts JP cost up from 150 to 600
------------------------------------------------- ARCHER > MARKSMAN -----------------------------------
- Archer renamed to Marksman
- Archer's Charge Skillset renamed to Precision, and has the following Weapon Range skills:
- Timed Strike
- Stunning Strike
- Cursed Strike
- Mocking Strike
- Heartache Strike
- Temporal Strike
- ^ These skills all fire twice with Two Swords and they use your equipped weapon's range
- Algus and Boss-Type Archer's job re-named to Elite Marksman (Autolearns all, better stats)
- Storyline Marksmen and Precision users had JP values adjusted for utility
--------------------------------------------------- MIME ----------------------------------------------------
- Mime now 7 Move 7 Jump, Reaction Ability = Counter. HP Growth weakened from 6 to 8.
- Mime Requirements down from 6 to 2 of every job except Samurai, Ninja, Calc, Bard, Dancer.
--------------------------------------- DEATH KNIGHTS -------------------------------------------
- New NPC Job Death Knight from WOTL added. One can join you and is fully playable. Find him!
------------------------------------------------------ ITEM --------------------------------------------------
- All Katanas now have a 25% Chance for an Extra Attack (which doesn't use 2 Hands)
- All Sticks (Octagon Rod, Ivory Rod, etc) now add + 1 Move
- All Spears now add + 2 Jump
- Materia Blade icon changed (for the last time now!) to fit it's new type of Knight Sword
-------------------------------------------------- GAMEPLAY --------------------------------------------------
- Lancer's Jump down from 5 to 4 Base (original value) - 6 with Spear equipped
- Fixed a bunch of Monster Skills that mistakenly had Spell Quotes
- Undead versions of generic jobs re-named with a "Dark" prefix, such as Dark Wizard, etc.
- Squire's Beatdown damage raised from 40% to 60% Max HP. Impact art changed.
- Squire's Bull's Eye impact art changed to better represent it's effects.
- Summoners can now equip Sticks (Octagon Rod, Ivory Rod, etc)
- Doguola Pass now has 3 enemy Death Knights and a greater total of enemy targets
- Balk 1 Samurais replaced by Death Knights
- UBS 4 Knight Blade replaced by Death Knight
- UBS 5 Divine Knights sprites now look like Death Knights, stats unchanged
- Bervenia Kanbabrif replaced by Death Knight Boss
- Bervenia Hydra updated, more fun to fight
- Poeskas Lake Boss Behemoth immune to status, new job, massive buffs
- HORROR Impure King Twins are now using Great Morbol sprites
- END Arc Witch replaced by Kanbabrif
------------------------------- GAMEPLAY ------------------------------------
- Title Screen now says FFT 13035 and FFHacktics got replaced by ID
- Floating units now take extra damage vs Wind attacks.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Ninjas to Throw Spears and Knight Swords again
------------------------------------ ITEMS ----------------------------------
- All Bows now have Range 6, except Yoichi and Perseus.
- Yoichi Bow 10 Range, 16 WP.
_ Perseus Bow 8 Range, 20 WP.
------------------------------ MONSTERS --------------------------------------
- Panther Family "Poison Nail" replaced with "Venom Leap"
- Panther Family "Cat Kick" replaced with "Savage Leap"
- Panther Family new Monster Skill: "Death Blast"
- Ahriman Family "Look of Devil" replaced with "Gaze of Fear"
- Ahriman Family "Look of Fright" replaced with "Gaze of Terror"
- Ahriman Family "Death Sentence" replaced with "Gaze of Doom"
- Ahriman Family new Skill: "Counterspell"
- Ahriman new Monster Skill: "Light Pillar"
- Juravis Family "Scratch Up" replaced with "Zephyr"
- Juravis Family "Shine Lover" replaced with "Pure Flight"
- Juravis Family "Beaking" replaced with "Updraft"
- Juravis Family "Feather Bomb" replaced with "Wind Strike"
- Juravis Family New Monster Skill: "Tempest"
- Squid Family "Tentacle" replaced with "Aqualung"
- Squid Family "Black Ink" replaced with "Time Blast"
- Squid Family "Odd Soundwave" replaced with "Psionic Wave"
- Squid Family "Level Blast" replaced with "Energy Blast"
- Squid Family new Monster Skill: "Acid Rain"
- Ghost Family Touch skills accuracy increased.
- Ghost Family new Monster Skill: "Unholy Champion"
- Skeleton Family new Monster Skill: "Night Ritual"
- Dragon Family new Monster Skill: "Dragon Beam"
- Hydra Family "Triple Attack" replaced with "Triple Breath" (All 3)
- Triple Breath uses PA. All Hydra PA down 33%.
- Hydra Monster Skill "Dragon Power UP" renamed to "Dragon Force"
- Title Screen now says FFT 13034
- Fixed Lick Text Width Bug
- Fixed Hydra Family Sprite Bug
------------------------------- GENERAL --------------------------------------
- In-Game Text Descriptions now reflect all 13033 changes.
- The intro screen is now labeled Final Fantasy Tactics 13033 (PSX)
------------------------------ STORY / GAMEPLAY ------------------------------
- Bio 2 Variety Spells Re-named: Toad Bio, Slow Bio, Silence Bio, Stone Bio
- Bio 3 (Malboro MS) Renamed to Malboro Acid
- Bio 3 (Byblos and DD Enemies) Renamed to Anti Matter
- Bio 3 (Apandas) Renamed to Dark Bio
- Oil now works properly and takes 2x damage from Fire attacks.
- Forced Punch Art secondary on Miluda 1
- Chapter 2 & 4 Delita can no longer equip Knives
- Galaxy Stop now Randomly Adds Statuses: Don't Move OR Don't Act OR Stop
- Cloud's Meteorain is now MA*10, 4 CT, Auto Targets All Enemies
- Cloud's Limit attacks are now Magic-Evadeable
- Added a few Sages to some Chapter 4 battles.
- Golem removed. Now only Adramelk has it. Lost Random Hits.
- Zalera regained all Ja Magic including Flare 2.
- Lowered overall Party Level + Modifiers for Colliery encounters.
- Sinogue battle difficulty increased. (Reis still survives first turns.)
------------------------------ GENERIC --------------------------------------
- Wall JP Cost down from 300 to 200, CT down from 4 to 3.
- Shell 2 CT Down from 5 to 4.
- Protect 2 CT Down from 5 to 4.
- Mediator's Warn now can Separately Add: Defend, Protect, Shell.
- Mediator's Death Sentence Q Value up from 30 to 40.
- Mediator's Refute Q Value up from 40 to 50.
- Mediator's Preach Q Value up from 30 to 40.
- Sage HPM up from 85 to 100.
- Demi CT down from 4 to 2, MP Cost down to 12
- Demi 2 CT down from 5 to 4, MP Cost down from 40 to 26
- Stop's Hit % is now Hit_F(MA+150%) up from +110%
- Meteor CT down from 12 to 10
- Magic Ruin, Head Break, Shield Break JP Cost = 100 Each
- Flare 2 now 2 AOE, 3 VERT, 7 CT, 70 MP, Dmg_F(MA*50), Unevadeable
- Toad 2 now 2 AOE, 2 VERT, 6 CT, 20 MP, Hit_F(MA+140%), renamed to Frog 2
- Gravi 2 now 2 AOE, 2 VERT, 6 CT, 30 MP, Hit_F(MA+160%), 3/4 HP Damage
- Zombie 2 is now 2 AOE, 2 VERT, 5 CT, 20 MP, Hit_F(MA+200%)
- Sleep 2 is now 2 AOE, 2 VERT, 6 CT, 20 MP, Hit_F(MA+170%)
- Confuse 2 is now 2 AOE, 2 VERT, 4 CT, 20 MP, Hit_F(MA+170%)
- Despair 2 is now 2 AOE, 3 VERT, 4 CT, 16 MP, Hit_F(MA+200%)
- Deathspell 2 (Added) is Single Target, 2 CT, 16 MP, Hit_F(MA+200%), 100 JP
- Return 2 is now 2 AOE, 3 VERT, 6 CT, 20 MP, Hit_F(MA+170%) CT_00
------------------------------------ xxxITEMS ----------------------------------
- Yoichi Bow is now 8 Range.
- Perseus Bow is now 7 Range and 20 WP.
- Yagyu Darkness WP down from 12 to 10.
------------------------------ MONSTERS --------------------------------------
- Bull Demon new MS: Sacred Cleave, 8 Range Linear Attack
- Behemoth Family gained Non-Charge, meaning 0 CT Lifebreak and Ulmaguest.
- Behemoth MS Meteorain is now Auto Target All Enemies, Instant, MA*10, M-EV.
- Chocobo MS Chicken accuracy increased.
- Ahriman Family no longer 1/2 All Element.
- Ahriman Family MS Mute now Evadeable.
- Treant Family MS re-named to Nature's Fury
- Nature's Fury PA+70% Hit, P-EV, RandomAdd: DM OR DA OR Stop, 2 AOE 2 Vert
- Goblin gained new MS: Triple Impact 4 Range, 3 Hits vs 1
- All Bombs lost Bite, gained Flame Attack.
- Bomb Family's "Spark" replaced with "Douse" Adds: Oil in 1 AOE, accurate
- Bomb Family new MS: "Living Fire". 4 Range, 2 AOE MA*6 Fire Spell. 25% Oil.
- All Bomb Family Skills: Flame Attack / Douse / Self Destruct / Living Fire
- Panther Family's Seal MS Damage Q lowered from 10 to 6. Now M-Evadeable
- Malboro's Tentacle Attack is now 2 Vert up from 1 Vert.
- Malboro Family's Morbol Acid MS Damage Q lowered from 16 to 12.
- Uribo Family MAC Normalized = 70, MAM = 170
- Nose Bracelet is now MA+50%, 1 Range, 2 Vert (Pigs have around 14 MA at lvl 35)
- Please Eat no longer kills Uribo, now adds MBarrier Buffs. High failure rate.
- Uribos New MS: Porky Song, 3AOE Enemy SeparateAdd: Charm, Confusion, Zerk
- Tiamat's Triple Bracelet Formula changed to 01 Dmg_[Weapon]
- Dark Whisper down to 3 hits from 6.
- All Triple Hydra Magic Damage Increased, but now has 1 Vertical Tolerance.
- Dark Whisper, Triple Flame, Triple Thunder all have 1 Vert instead of 0
- Hydra Family HP slightly increased, the lower the tier the better the HP
- Woodman Family Reaction is now Damage Split.
- Morbol Family Reaction is now Regenerator.
- Choco Esuna now cancels EVERY negative status.
- Yellow Chocobo: Choco Attack / Choco Esuna / Choco Cure / Chicken
- Black Chocobo: Choco Attack / Choco Esuna / Choco Ball / Chicken
- Red Chocobo: Choco Attack / Choco Esuna / Choco Meteor / Chicken
- The intro screen is now labeled Final Fantasy Tactics 13030 (PSX)
- Wild Blow and Bull's Eye removed from the game.
- Float is now 2 AOE, 3 Vert
- Blind is now 2 AOE, 3 Vert
- Turn Punch (Goblin) now hits allies.
- Algus (Fort Zeakden) Brave lowered to 32.
- Wiegraf 2 and 3 now correctly equip randomized R abilities.
- Storyline Sweegy Woods' Panther has been removed to lower difficulty.
- White Staff is now PA*WP and 100% Cancels: Negative Statuses
- Rainbow Staff is now PA*WP and 100% Adds: Random Positive Status
- Gold Staff is now PA*WP and 100% Cancels: Positive Statuses
- The intro screen is now labeled Final Fantasy Tactics 13029 (PSX)
- The War of The Lions intro screen remains the same.
- Elemental now has 4 Range and Counter Magic works against it.
- Earth Slash and Kikuichimonji are now 5 panel range.
- Regen is now 2 CT, 200 Q, 2 vert.
- Draw Out is rebalanced and no longer discriminates between enemy or ally.
- Squires can now equip Shields.
- Dash now has 25% to Cancel: Charging. No longer Knocks Back.
- Wish now brings back a dead ally with 1% HP and is present on all Squires.
- Cheer Up now adds Regen.
- Basic Skill (Generics Only) gained Wild Blow, a random weapon attack.
- Basic Skill (Generics Only) gained Bull's Eye, an accurate weapon attack.
- Fort Zeakden Algus is now in a special boss-type job, Marksman.
- Miluda will now use her Punch Arts correctly. Lost Holy Swordskills.
- Wiegraf 3 re-gained Lightning Stab and Holy Explosion.
- Zombie Zalbag gained Awakening.
- Fixed Lionel Castle Sprite Bug. Fixed Bethla Garrison North bugs.
- Fixed Zombie Touch to correctly add Undead.
- Spears and Ninja Swords will no longer be catchable from enemy Ninjas.
- Sasuke Knife down to 14 WP. Now gives +1 Speed.
- Iga Knife now 16 WP and has 25% chance of casting Tornado.
- Koga Knife now 16 WP and has 25% chance of casting Quake.
- The intro screen is now labeled Final Fantasy Tactics 13028 (PSX)
- Fixed text errors (NO, REALLY, I PROMISE!) (PSX)
- Improved Adramelk, Hashmalum, Zalera, Vormav 1v1, Altima 1 and 2 (PSX)
- Fixed Wiegraf 2 party member sprite glitch (PSX)
- Fixed Hashmalum transformation bugs (Lasting_Dawn, PSX)
- Fixed talking lancer at Zirekile Falls sprite glitch (Kokojo, PSX)
- Optional bosses with Wall status now take 1 HP damage per hit. (PSX)
- Razele's JP Scroll Glitch Fix Updated to 1.1 (PSX)
- Panther's reaction is now Counter instead of Sunken State / Vanish
- "Terror" now lowers Brave by 60
- Assassins can no longer use Ultima
- Ninjas lost Throw Axe
- Golem is back to Random Hits Flagged
- Squires can now learn Cheer Up for 200 JP
-------------------------------- * GLOBAL * -----------------------------------
- The 1.3 intro screen is now labeled 13027.
- Incorporated text edits for items, abilities, and jobs.
- AI can now see and attack Transparent units. (PSX)
- Phoenix Down now damages 25% of an Undead's HP. (PSX)
- Defend Status now reduces physical damage by 25%. (PSX)
- JP Scroll Glitch is no longer possible.
--------------------------------- * ITEM * ------------------------------------
- All Daggers lost their 25% to Steal Effects.
- Secret Clothes re-gained Transparent.
- Setiemson re-gained Transparent. Lost +1 Speed.
- Wizard Staff now +1 MA 25% to add Transparent.
- Crossbow Double Shot fixed. Displays an effect on hit now.
- END's Move Find Item Chaos Blade moved to VOYAGE.
- END's Move Find Item Chirijiraden moved to HORROR.
- (PSP) Onion Helm is now +150 HP +2 PA.
- (PSP) Nirvana is now 30 WP, Heals HP.
- (PSP) Brass Coronet is now +70 HP +70 MP +2 MA.
--------------------------------- * SKILL * -----------------------------------
- Mime SPC down to 90, PAC/MAC down to 42. SPM up to 127, PAM/MAM up to 150.
- Byblos lost Energy healing spell.
- Worker 8 gained Energy, 100% self-heal only useable in critical status.
- Byblos gained a specialized, extremely powerful Bio 3.
- Untruth (Malak) skills now hit 1-10 times.
- Truth, Untruth, and Holy Bracelet no longer target caster.
- Meteorian (Cloud, Behemoths) can now fire 1-3 times.
- Sing and Dance skills CT greatly improved.
- Summoner SPM 100, HPM 90, HPC 11, MAM 135.
- Summon Magic rebalanced. Re-organized Summon Skillset list.
- Fairy now resurrects allies in AOE 1 with 33% HP.
- Zodiac is now 100% Learn on Hit.
- Sages gained Despair 2 and Return 2.
- Byblos gained a special, more powerful Bio 3. Lost Energy.
- Yellow Chocobos gained Choco Ball.
- Engineer (Mustadio) Move is now 4. PAM increased to 115.
- Dancers gained Move +3. PA up to 140 / 40.
- Bards gained Jump +3. MA up to 140 / 40.
- Ninja PA up from 105 to 115.
- Steel Giant and Holy Dragon now reach 13 speed at level 89.
- Undead Knights lost MP Switch and Move-MP UP.
- Undead Generic Jobs down in strength, Defense UP removed.
- Panthers lost Counter, gained Sunken State.
- Ghouls gained Perma:Transparent. PA, MA, HP down. C-EV% down to 0%.
- All Ghoul Touch Skills and Shadow Stitch accuracy down.
- Lifebreak effect changed to Blade Beam art. MA+80% Hit. Evadeable.
- Squids now correctly have innate Magic Attack UP.
- Praise, Threaten, Preach, and Solution are now treated as Magical Effects.
- Repeating Fist is now V0, Unevadeable, same damage as Wave Fist.
- (PSP) Dark Knight SPM up from 100 to 120.
-------------------------------- * BATTLE * -----------------------------------
- Every single enemy in the Deep Dungeon is now always level 99.
- Boco now has 75 Brave, 70 Faith, Defense UP and Move-HP UP.
- Rad's Brave / Faith is now 70 / 60. Joins with lvl 5 Lancer unlock.
- Alicia's Brave / Faith is now 65 / 72. Joins with lvl 5 Oracle unlock.
- Lavian's Brave / Faith is now 68 / 68. Joins with lvl 5 Mediator unlock.
- Beware the Wandering Presence in Ivalice.
- Enabled the Ramza vs. Vormav 1v1 battle before Hashmalum appears. (PSX)
- Miluda's job changed to White Knight, same sprite. Gained Punch Skill.
- Zeakden Delita's AI fixed.
- Chapter 1, 2 and 3 generic enemy strength greatly increased.
- Zarghidas Trade City difficulty increased.
- Sinogue gained ??? stats, Teleport 2, and All Magic.
- Colliery 1 War Trophy: Elixir x 3
- Colliery 2 War Trophy: Rubber Costume x 3
- Colliery 3 War Trophy: Ribbon x 3
- Goland Underground Passage War Trophy: Ragnarok
- Zarghidas Trade City War Trophy: Secret Clothes
- (PSP) Chapter 2 Delita and Ovelia rescue difficulty down.
- (PSP) Added Dark Knights and Onion Knights to some CH4 battles.
- Many lower-level Deep Dungeon battles nerfed.
--------------------------------- * Items * -----------------------------------
- Deep Dungeon and Nelveska Temple Move Find Item rewards are now 100%.
- Revised Poaching list.
- FS Bag now gives +3 PA.
- White Staff is now 25% Cast Esuna.
- Rainbow Staff is now 25% Cast Reflect.
- Gold Staff is now 25% Cast Reraise.
- Magic Ring +1MA, Cancel: Silence, Absorb: Wind, Earth, Water.
- Persia, Cashmere, and Ryozan Silk now have 25% chance to Cancel: Charging.
- Coral Sword now has a 25% chance to cast Bolt 2.
- Poison Bow WP 9, Hunting Bow WP 10, Gastrafitis WP 12.
- Ice Bow now has 25% chance to cast Ice 2.
- Ultimus Bow, Yoichi Bow, and Perseus Bow range up from 5 to 6.
- Sasuke Knife WP up from 14 to 15.
- Iga Knife is now Wind Element. Strengthen: Earth.
- Koga Knife is now Earth Element. Strengthen: Wind.
- Zorlin Shape now has a 25% chance of casting Allure instead of Steal Heart.
- Nagrarock icon changed. Now grants +1 PA, +1 MA, +1 SPD, +1 Move, +1 Jump.
- Added Elidibs War Trophy: Nagrarock.
---------------------------------- * Skills * ---------------------------------
- Dash, Throw Stone, and Counter Tackle now have 100% chance to Knockback.
- Mute now ignores Faith values and has 0 CT.
- Beowulf's Shock! art changed to be the same as Shock.
- Seal (Zodiac's) art changed. Now a 0CT unevadeable damage w/ 25% status spell.
- Learnable Ultima now looks like Altima's Ultima2. AOE:2, CTR:6, MP:40, Q:34.
- Heal (Basic Skill) now Cures: Darkness, Silence, Poison, Stop, Berserk.
- Cheer Up is back. Only works on Critical units, heals them for 33% of MAX HP.
- Yell and Cheer Up now have Vertical Tolerance of 3.
- Steal Exp. can no longer target allies. (Thanks Dominic)
- Black Magic damage values adjusted to 14/18/24/32. CTR down to 3/4/5/6.
- Poison now has 100% chance to hit.
- Holy damage Q down from 40 to 35. MP cost down from 50 to 40.
- Flare is now Unevadeable.
- Flare, Holy, and Dark Holy CT down from 7 to 6.
- Shine Lover is now 100% Self Haste + Regen. Juravis birds have it.
- All Juravis monster types gained Feather Bomb.
- Vampire's Blood Suck no longer Drains HP. Now MA+30% of adding Blood Suck.
- Morbol's Bio 3 Monster Skill now instant cast with 25% to add status.
- Cloud's Limit Skills now Follow target. Damage / Charge Times improved.
- Behemoth's Monster Skill Meteorain now CTR:4, Q: 16, Follows target.
- Black Ink now adds Confuse + Blind
- Morbol Goo now adds Don't Act. Lick now dispels all statuses.
- Petrify, Paralyze, Dispel Magic, Confusion Song, Blind Rage CT down by 1.
- Flare 2 CT down to 6. Damage increased. MP Cost up from 35 to 60.
- Blind 2 is now Zombie 2. CTR: 6 MP: 35
--------------------------------- * Jobs * ------------------------------------
- Agrias and Orlandu now have 4 Move on their base job.
- Chemists gained innate Move-Find Item and Equip Change.
- Adramelk now correctly has Short Charge. Gained Mute.
- Juravis' Reaction is now Arrow Guard.
- Behemoth's Reaction is now Meatbone Slash.
- Taijus' Reaction is now Regeneratpr.
- Goblin's Reaction is now Counter Tackle.
- Ghoul's Monster Skill is now Shadow Stitch.
- Panther's Monster Skill is now Seal (Zodiac's).
- Minotaur C-EV% up. Reaction is now Caution.
- Pigs Reaction is now Critical Quick.
- Pisco Demons gained innate Magic Attack UP.
- Mime is now immune to Invite.
- Mediator MP Growth improved from 18 to 10. MP Multiplier up from 70 to 100.
- Angel of Death (Zalera) lost Gravi 2. Gained Zombie 2.
- Altima 2 gained Spell Absorb, Defense UP and Magic Defense UP.
- Altima 2's 100% Absorb Used MP replaced by 33% Damage Split.
- Bombs gained Flame Attack. Grenades lost Flame Attack, gained Spark.
- Engineer now learns Equip Gun. (Asmo)
- Holy Knight, Divine Knight, and Holy Swordsman now learn Equip Sword. (Asmo)
- Heaven Knight (Rafa) can once again equip Rods and Books.
- Holy Swordsman (Orlandu) Speed Multiplier back to 110. SPC back to 98.
- Holy Knight (Agrias) SPM up from 100 to 105. SPC improved from 100 to 98.
- Knight PA Multiplier up from 125 to 140.
- Regulator (Hashmalum) gained Galaxy Stop, Non-Charge, and Haste.
- Rofel 2 encounter Male Wizards replaced by Male Knight Blades.
- Fixed graphical bug with one of the Golgorand Archers.
- Beowulf now joins with Mime unlocked. PA and MP improved.
- Colliery Underground Passage Sinogue strengthened.
- Soldier (Cloud) gains innate Two Hands. Learns Short Charge.
------------------------------* Battles * --------------------------------
- Final Orbone Monastery and Murond battles updated. Fun time.
- BRIDGE 2 Steel Giant Army gained ??? stats.
- VALKYRIES 4 Vampires replaced by White Knights + White Knight Guest.
- VOYAGE 4 Chocobos gained ??? stats, Monster Skill, and Fly.
- DELTA 1 Knights palettes changed. Abilities and equipment improved.
- VALKYRIES 1 jobs switch from Lancer to Knight Blade.
- END 3 Zodiac Wrath monsters gained Teleport 2.
- TERMINATE 2 Petrified Engineers strength up dramatically.
- Murond Hall Rofel lost Maintenance. Lost every unique except Chaos Blade.
- Fort Zeakden Algus' Brave up from 32 to 73, the Brave value of Guest Algus.
- Fixed Accumulate / Scream Panel Targeting bug.
- Magic Ring gained +1 MA. Lost Cancel: Berserk.
- Colliery Underground Third Floor difficulty increased. (5 White Knights)
- Colliery Underground Second Floor difficulty increased. (5 Engineers)
- Colliery Underground First Floor difficulty increased. (5 Assassins)
- Fixed the Gender on NOGIAS 2's Regulator.
- Crystal Helmet now correctly Cancels: Sleep.
- Fixed the old Defender showing up in Fur Shops bug. (Thanks Zodiac.)
- END 2 Arc Witch's AI changed from chicken to default.
- ================================ * ITEMS * =====================================
- Thief Hat HP Bonus down from 100 to 50.
- Black Hood HP Bonus up from 72 to 100.
- Crystal Helmet now Cancels: Sleep
- Crystal Mail now Cancels: Petrify. HP Bonus increased from 170 to 180.
- Black Costume now Absorbs: Fire. Now +120 HP. Now adds +30 MP. Cancels: Stop.
- Rubber Costume now Absorbs: Lightning. Gained +1 Move. Now adds +50 MP.
- Light Robe MP Bonus up from 50 to 60. Gained Always: Regen.
- Robe of Lords HP Bonus up from 100 to 130.
- Setiemson lost Transparent. Gained +1 Speed.
- Secret Clothes lost Transparent. HP Bonus up from +20 to +80.
- Grand Helmet now Cancels: Sleep, Charm, Don't Move, Don't Act.
- Genji Shield, Genji Helmet, and Genji Armor now give +1 PA and +1 MA a piece.
- Crossbows gained 25% Chance for Extra Attacks (Possibly more than one.)
- All Knives gained +1 Speed.
- Dagger gained 25% chance of Stealing Gil.
- Mythril Knife gained 25% chance of Stealing Helmet.
- Blind Knife remains the same.
- Mage Masher remains the same.
- Platina Dagger gained 25% chance of Stealing Armor.
- Main Gauche gained 25% chance of Stealing Shield.
- Orichalcum gained 25% chance of Stealing Weapon.
- Assassin Dagger remains the same.
- Air Knife gained 25% chance of Stealing Accessory.
- Zorlin Shape gained 25% of Stealing Heart.
- Battle Dictionary gained 25% chance of casting Life Drain.
- Monster Dictionary gained 25% chance of casting Bio 3.
- Papyrus Plate gained 25% chance of casting Flare.
- Madlemgen gained 25% chance of casting Dark Holy.
- =============================== * SKILLS * =====================================
- Spin Fist is now Area Effect 2, 0 Vertical. Evadeable, no damage bonus.
- Scream now gives Ramza Berserk, Haste, and Innocent. 20 MP, 3 CT. A heretic.
- Fixed Accumulate and Scream bugs on AI. They will work properly now. (Lydyn)
- Cure/Cure2/Cure3/Cure4 CTR down from 3/5/6/7 to 3/4/5/6. (Philsov)
- Protect and Shell CTR down from 4 to 2. (Philsov)
- Protect 2 and Shell 2 CTR down from 7 to 5.
- Raise CTR down from 4 to 3.
- Mute is now 0 CTR.
- Life Drain damage up from 25% to 30%. No longer absorbs HP. Art changed.
- All Steal abilities Vertical Tolerance up from 1 to 2.
- Steal Heart lost infinite vertical. Now has Vertical of 3 like Talk Skills.
- Flare 2 CT down from 8 to 6.
- Sleep 2 and Confuse 2 CT down from 7 to 6. Accuracy increased.
- All Bio skills CTR decreased.
- Slow Dance removed from the game.
- Cheer Song removed from the game.
- Triple Thunder damage Q Value down from 12 to 6.
- Triple Flame Damage Q Value down from 24 to 12.
- Woodman / Trent / Taiju Move / Jump values down from 3/3 to 2/2.
- Leaf Dance Area Effect up from 1 to 2. Vertical up from 2 to 3.
- Bio 3 family no longer Reflect able.
- Holy Bracelet no longer ignores Caster's panel.
- Giga Flare damage Q up from 7 to 8.
- Goblins' Turn Punch is now evadeable.
- Juravis' Beaking Accuracy Q Value down from +55 to +10.
- Ahrimans' Circle Accuracy Q Value down from +50 to +30. Now evadeable.
- Midgar Swarm CTR increased from 0 to 6(3).
- ================================ * JOBS * ===================================
- Oracle's HP Multiplier up from 90 to 110.
- Sorceror and both Divine Knights no longer immune to Reraise.
- Mimes are now immune to every negative status. Including Dead and Undead.
- Ahriman Monster Class MA changed from 120 MAM / 7 MAC to 220 MAM / 30 MAC.
- Assassin Jobs gained Attack Up. Now properly immune to ALL negative status.
- Mediator MA up from 75 to 110. MAC up from 50 to 42.
- Calculator PAM up from 75 to 110. PAC up from 50 to 45.
- Mediators and Summoners can now equip Books.
- Arc Knight (Elmdor) MA lowered by 10%.
- Kletian lost Bolt 4. Lost Tele 2. Gained Teleport. Brave up from 51 to 70.
- Zombie Zalbag (Ark Knight) now immune to every negative status.
- All Behemoth MA/MAC adjusted to 255/70. Gained Monster Skill: Meteorain.
- Behemoth gained Lifebreak as a 3rd skill.
- King Behemoth gained Ulmaguest as a 3rd skill.
- Hyudra / Hydra / Tiamat MA Growth worsened from 30 to 35.
- Hyudra / Hydra / Tiamat HP Growth worsened from 6 to 7.
- Serpentarius lost 100% Speed Save. Gained 33% MA Save. Lost Magic Barrier.
- Serpentarius, Ghost of Fury, & Regulator gained DEFUP and MDEFUP.
- ============================== * STORYLINE * ================================
- Lenalia Plateau Miluda 2 battle difficulty increased.
- Mandalia Plains North 1 Squires are now randomly present with low level items.
- Mandalia Plains West 1 Panthers and Uribo are now randomly present.
- Kletian 2 difficulty increased.
- Underground Book Storage 4th and 5th Floor difficulty increased.
- Graveyard of Airships Altima 1's Ultima Demons buffed.
- Zalera, Queklain and Hashmalum HP reduced by 20%.
- Outside The Church (Zalmo 2) Delita lost Scream and Accumulate.
- Dycedarg gained Damage Split.
- Queklain lost Critical Quick. Gained 100% Meatbone Slash.
- Adramelk gained Spell Absorb. MP Switch lowered from 50% to 33%.
- ========================== * DEEP DUNGEON UPDATES * =========================
- NOGIAS 1 Undead Army is unchanged.
- NOGIAS 2 Soldier replaced by ??? Regulator.
- NOGIAS 3 Poaching Run Dancer replaced by a Randomly Present Assassin.
- NOGIAS 4 Holy People is unchanged.
- TERMINATE 1 Archaic Demons gained immortal and ???.
- TERMINATE 2 Stone Gunners starting Engineers are now faster.
- TERMINATE 3 Squires replaced by ??? immortal flagged Goblin Lords.
- TERMINATE 4 Steel Giant Horror adjusted slightly.
- DELTA 1 Full Knights equips fixed.
- DELTA 2 Undying Three lost Scream. Gained Deathspell 2.
- DELTA 3 Earth Wall Sacreds gain ??? stats and immortal flags.
- DELTA 4 Tree of Life replaced by Holy Dragons.
- VALKYRIES 1 Flight of The Valkyries unchanged.
- VALKYRIES 2 Crossbow Assassins unchanged.
- VALKYRIES 3 Warlock Academy Primary changed to Night Magic. Lost 0 CTR.
- VALKYRIES 4 Vampire Priestesses unchanged.
- MLAPAN 1 Bomb Knights replaced by full ??? Explosives with new abilities.
- MLAPAN 2 Vampire Lord job changed now immune to all negative status.
- MLAPAN 3 Apanda Army gained immortal flag and ??? stats.
- MLAPAN 4 Assassin Tribe no changes.
- TIGER 1 Dragons replaced by the Seven Plagues.
- TIGER 2 Knight Blade / Crazy Thief replaced by THE ARC DUKE!
- TIGER 3 Zodiac Ninja job changed to Ghost of Fury. Gained stronger spells.
- TIGER 4 Performer Madness all enemies ??? and immortal flagged.
- BRIDGE 1 Dragon Tamers all Hydras gained ??? stats.
- BRIDGE 2 Steel Giant Architect Engineer harder to kill now.
- BRIDGE 3 Reflectors replaced by ??? Knight Blade.
- BRIDGE 4 Sorcerors buffed. Sprites changed.
- VOYAGE 1 Ultima Demons gained immortal flag and ??? stats.
- VOYAGE 2 The Divine Hero lost Protect + Shell. Gained ??? stats.
- VOYAGE 3 Behemoth Master Now has ??? immortal Behemoths and 1x Arc Knight.
- VOYAGE 4 Cardinal gained Deathspell 2. All Chocobos gained immortal flag.
- HORROR 1 Horror of Math Calculators replaced by Lune Knights.
- HORROR 2 Vampire Masters difficulty increased. Genders fixed.
- HORROR 3 Free Ribbons Wildbows replaced by Impure Dragon.
- HORROR 4 Ark Knights no longer drop Genji Gear. Otherwise unchanged.
- END 0 THE SERPENTARIUS Elidibs and Apandas strengthened.
- END 1 THE HOLY DRAGON replaced by Deep Dungeon's Ghost.
- END 2 THE ARC WITCH Arc Witch lost all items. Gained ??? stats.
- END 3 THE ZODIAC WRATH levels adjusted.
- END 4 THE IMMORTAL THREE Shrine Knights gained ??? stats.
- Added the word "PATCHED" to the Sony Computer Entertainment screen.
- ALL 5 Degenerator traps have now manually been replaced by Steel Needles.
- Rafa's Truth damage up slightly. Now that they no longer ignore allies.
- Cloud's Limit's buffed slightly. Very powerful with Short Charge.
- Apandas and Byblos are no longer weak to Fire.
- Reis' Holy Bracelet damage back up. No longer ignores ally panels.
- Deep Dungeon NOGIAS 2 Soldier replaced by female Soldier.
- Deep Dungeon TIGER 2 Crazy Thief replaced by female Knight Blade.
- Deep Dungeon BRIDGE 4 Time Mages replaced by Sorcerors.
- Deep Dungeon END 0 Serpentarius Apandas are now immortals.
- Deep Dungeon END 1 Holy Dragon slightly more powerful.
- Deep Dungeon END 2 Arc Witch slightly more powerful.
- Deep Dungeon END 4 Divine Triad minor coordinate fix.
- Rafa's Truth Q values greatly decreased. No longer ignores ally panels.
- Rafa lost Blade Grasp. Lost shields. Back to old-school equips.
- Reis' Holy Bracelet no longer ignores ally panels.
- Changed AI Bytes on Assassination missions.
- Monk Speed Growth up from 100 to 90. (Now same as Archer's.)
- 20 New Deep Dungeon battles.
- Every other Deep Dungeon battle is now updated.
- Invitation's Q value down from 20 to 0.
- Squire's PA Growth up from 50 to 42.
- Chemist's MA Growth up from 50 to 42.
- Queklain lost Counter. Gained 70% Critical Quick.
- Queklain gained Shadow Stitch.
- Zalera lost Face Up. Gained 100% MA Save.
- Zalera's base Faith Up.
- Adramelk lost Counter Magic. Gained 50% MP Switch.
- Math Skill is now Mime-able.
- Golem Casting Time is down from 10 to 6.
- Fixed Bethla Garisson North's Calculator.
- Updated most of the 1.3 Deep Dungeon enemies to have powerful R/S/M.
- Flails down to 8/9/10/12 WP.
- Altima 2 requires less MP to use All-Ultima now.
- Secret Fist accuracy up from MA + 50% to MA + 75%.
- Stone Gun down to 14 WP. (Rare Poachable)
- All Undead Generic Jobs now immune to Dead.
- Buffed some later-game story line generics.
- Materia Blade now correctly adds +3 MA.
- Zarghidas Trade City battle difficulty increased.
- Cloud's Finishing Touch up from 6 CT to 8 CT.
- Cloud's Meteorian, Omnislash, and Cherry Blossom damage increased up.
- Altima I's Ultima Demons increased in strength slightly.
- Dark Holy now has a range of 5 like Holy.
- Murond Holy Place battle difficulty increased.
- Fixed Deep Dungeon Steel Giant Faith values.
- Samurai MA Multiplier up from 130 to 140.
- Weaker Draw Outs' damage values up slightly.
- All Katanas +1 WP.
- Katana prices back to vanilla values.
- Dragons lost Counter. Gained Dragon Spirit.