Base Game things that could be removed to add u...Who's Your MVP?Celebi TrackingTactics Ogre Remake ChallengesHow toGuess That PosterSinister Six: A 1.3 six-player Class Draft chal...
Brave New World 1.5.0 Released!We are proud to announce the release of Brave New World 1.5.0, which features:
- Several new and improved hacks, including a brand-new RNG and the ability to counter evaded attacks
- A large number of balance changes to everything from esper bonuses to attacks and equipment
- A rebalance of item prices (see above), as well as two new items
- Many modified enemy and boss scripts, and maybe even a new boss
- A rewrite of a very terrible scene (and my apology for having written the original version)
- Perhaps a secret or two... >.>
As has been mentioned before (on several occasions, but we actually mean it this time), this is intended to be the mod's final release, barring any bugfix updates, until 2.0, which will be a significant change and is a very long ways off. For now, Synchysi and I would like take take a little break and wish to thank everyone of the Insane Difficulty community for their help, love, support, and occasional favors of a sensual nature.
6 CommentsPage 1 of 1Page 1 of 1