Lufia 2 - Age of the SinistralsVideosProblems with the VeldtBNW Beginner FAQQuestion about stat boosting itemsMan: This game is goodNT Content & Features: Requests, Suggestion...
Final Fantasy IV - The Darkness Within version 1.07 Now Available!Version 1.07 has been released! This version includes the long-awaited accessory revamp, further AI changes, spell changes, and more! Please check the Readme for installation instructions.
Click here to download version 1.07.
Saves from previous versions WILL NOT be compatible with 1.07. Please start a new game before beginning on this patch version.
Changes for 1.07 are in the Spoiler tags below.
- White D.'s spell power has been increased (31->46).
- Fixed a broken reaction in Lunar D.'s AI.
- Fixed a broken reaction in Bahamut's AI.
- Bahamut's spell power has been increased (17->25).
- Bahamut's AI script has been changed.
- Zeromus' AI script has been changed.
- The D.Knight fight has undergone a significant change.
- Mist D.'s HP has been increased by 25%.
- Renamed Glare to Inferno.
- Corrected Wave and Deluge to be Ice/Water damage (was non-elemental).
- Black Magic damage spells changed to single-target only.
- Virus casting delay increased (0->3) and MP cost increased (20->25).
- Cure4's casting delay increased from 0->1.
- Bahamut's (Summon) spell power decreased from 60->40.
- Titan's (Summon) spell power decreased from 42->35.
- Leviathan's (Summon) spell power decreased from 35->25.
- Learned spell levels have been adjusted (mostly from level 20 onward).
- Aria regen ticks reduced from 50->25, but no longer lock the caster in place.
- Pray has been overhauled to cast varying levels of Cure spells at no cost.
- Accessories changed to behave more like relics/accessories from later games. Defensive stat bonuses have been added to bodywear of the appropriate type.
- Pricing and availability of accessories have been altered.
- Terminology of the fifth equipment slot changed from "Arms" to "Accy."
- Corrected a pricing discrepancy between Karate and Jujitsu (medium bodywear).
- Ribbon (light helmet) has been renamed to Halo.
- Headband (medium helmet) has been renamed to Headgear.
- FireWard (heavy armor) has been renamed to Gold.
- Iceguard (heavy armor) has been renamed to Platinum.
- Black (heavy armor) has been renamed to Hades.
- Black (heavy helmet) has been renamed to Hades.
- Fixed the Mjolnir mace's attack visuals.
- Starting equipment has been changed for several characters.
- Dancing Dagger's item use has been removed.
- Arrows no longer deplete when fired. Arrow pricing has been adjusted due to this.
- The Shadow and Black shields now grant Dark resistance.
- The Black shield is now also usable by classes: Chief, Dragoon, Paladin.
- The Paladin shield now has Holy resistance.
- Crystal and Dragoon shields now grant resistance to Fire, Ice, and Lightning.
- Racial, elemental, and status protection removed from all armor except shields.
- Several treasure chests have had their contents changed.
- Cure1, Cure2, and Cure3 potions have been renamed to Cure, Cura, and Curaga respectively.
- EXP awarded at the end of battle has been reduced approximately 10-20% globally.
- Added a spell icon to Ninja spells.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug with exits in Damcyan.
- Various dialogue tweaks and fixes.
0 CommentsPage 1 of 1Page 1 of 1